In addition,"ni rong"(擬容) and "qu xin"(取心) should be a relation of continuation.
另外,“擬容”與“取心”在邏輯上應屬于順承關系。
Judging by its different positions in the text, the word sometimes serves as a sequential connective, which can be translated into words like "hence" , "then" , etc.
根據“言”字在《詩經》中所處位置的不同,一部分“言”作順承連詞,可譯為“于是”、“就”等;一部分“言”作助詞,為狀語后綴,可譯為“……的樣子”。
Shun Tin Christian Children's and Youth Centre
基督教順天青少年中心
From Shuntian School to Shuntian College --Tracking down the origin of Hebei Normal University;
從順天府學堂到順天高等學堂——河北師范大學校史溯源
We're being thrashed!
我們今天很不順利啊
She dropped by to see me yesterday.
她昨天順便來看我。
We sailed all day with a free wind.
我們整天順風航行。
the days were fair and the winds were favorable.
天氣很好,又是順風。
We can thank our lucky stars the plan has turned out fine.
謝天謝地,計劃一切順利。
Nothing goes right for Noddy today.
諾蒂今天事事不順。
I'll go tomorrow if the wind behaves.
只要老天乖乖兒吹順風,我明天就動身。
However, there came a day finally when the sword slipped into the scabbard quite easily.
然而這一天終于來到了,劍順順當當地插入了鞘。
They imagine it all depends on the will of Heaven and think, "A peasant association?Who knows if Heaven wills it or not?"
他們以為這全決于天意:“辦農民會,曉得天意順不順咧?”
I guess I'm just having a bad day.
我想大概是我今天過得不順利吧。
Kevin: I am, I've been having a very frustrating day so far.
凱文:對啊,今天一直都很不順利。
It was one of those days when nothing seemed to go right.
那是倒霉的一天,似乎沒一件事順當。
Today we were doing fine right after the game started.
今天的球一上手就打得很順利。
Oh! I just drop in on him for a chat.
哦,我只是順便來和他聊聊天。
It stands to reason that you take the Bus in this heavy rain.
在豪雨天里你搭公車是順理成章的事。
The liner made good sea-way because of the fine weather.
因天氣好, 班輪在海上航行順利.
Copyright ? mingxiaow.com All Rights Reserved. 杭州優配網絡科技有限公司 版權所有 未經書面允許不得轉載、復制信息內容、建立鏡像
本網站內容僅供參考,請以各學校實際情況為主!內容侵權或錯誤投訴:841539661@qq.com 工信部備案號:浙ICP備20019715號